1. What would you have called Buhari if it was under him that armed soldiers and armed DSS personnel invaded and sealed off The PUNCH, DAILY TRUST and LEADERSHIP newspapers for over a week in June 2014?
2. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one using 5 or 7 members of any State House of Assembly to impeach their governors unconstitutionally, as we saw happen severally during your ”democracy” in 2001 to 2014?
3. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one impeaching Senate Presidents and House Speakers anyhow he liked, using every force and money available during your preferred ”democracy” between 1999 and 2014?
4. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one that ordered armed DSS personnel and armed policemen to seal off the headquarters of the New PDP (nPDP) at Maitama, Abuja in 2014? Under him, a faction called rAPC emerged but he never molested them nor tamper with their offices. But what would you have called him if he treated them like nPDP was treated by your preferred ”democrats”?
5. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one that ordered a mere police DPO to go and disrupt the meeting of five nPDP state governors at the residence of one of them at Asokoro, Abuja, in flagrant violation of their immunity and constitutional rights to freedom of association and movements?
6. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who ordered that aircrafts carrying opposition governors and other opposition politicians should not be permitted to fly or land, as it happened in 2013 to 2014 in this country?
7. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who ordered a Captain of the Army to unlawfully block the road and prevent the convoy of Governor Rotimi Amaechi from entering Ekiti State for an election in 2014 with an express order to allow only PDP governors to enter the state for the same election?
8. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one ordering the withdrawal of security details from any elected politician that defected from his party to the opposition, as has been happening from 2002 to 2014 in this country?
9. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one that broke the Nigerian Governors Forum into two factions by recognizing the loser of their election with 16 votes over the winner with 19 votes as it happened in 2013?
10. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who posted a police commissioner to Rivers State with the single instruction of harassing, intimidating and sabotaging the Governor, to the point that police armoured tanks and trucks will be used to block his official and private residences as well as block certain roads to curtail his movements as we saw happen from 2013 to 2014?
11. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one that used every unlawful methods to unlawfully and forcefully impeach Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State in 2013 because the Governor called the President as the sponsor of ”Boko Haram”, waging a clandestine war against the north? Is there any insult that President Buhari didn’t receive from Governor Ayo Fayose, yet he simply ignored him?
12. What would you have called Buhari if he rounded up members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly, move them to a hotel in Abuja, and coerce them to begin impeachment proceedings against the Governor like it was attempted against Governor Almakura of Nassarawa State in 2013?
13. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one under whom key opposition politicians and leaders were being assassinated anyhow, like it happened between 2001 to 2014?
14. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who ordered armed DSS personnel to invade and cart away documents from the logistics office of the main opposition party, and even seal off the office for a number of days after unlawfully arresting some staff of the office as was done to the APC in 2013? Will Buhari drink water if he does that to the PDP?
15. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who ordered armed soldiers to go and disrupt a peaceful street protest led by Wole Soyinka, Femi Falana, Itse Sagay, Gani Fawehinmi’s widow and other notable elders like it happened in January 2012 in Lagos, so much that these old citizens were teargassed and scattered by force?
16. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who shutdown the Maiduguri international airport, and ordered that not even the Borno State Governor could use it except only Ali Modu Shariff, as we saw happen between 2012 to early 2015?
17. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who simply points a pistol at his party’s national chairman and force him to resign or outrightly send people with an order demanding resignation whenever he gets tired of any of them, as we saw happen from 2001 to 2014?
18. What would you have called Buhari if he was the President who withheld the entire federal monthly allocations of all the Local Government Areas of Lagos State for years, and flagrantly disobeyed a Supreme Court ruling directing you to release the funds, as we saw happen in 2004 until Yar’Adua became President in 2007 and obeyed the ruling?
19. What would you have called Buhari if he was the one who kept cantankerous buffoons like Asari Dokubo and Tompolo in expensive hotel suites in Abuja to be insulting, threatening and denigrating all persons and ethnic groups they suspect as not favourably disposed to the President everyday on radio, television, newspapers and social media as we saw happen from 2010 to early 2015?
20. And what would you have called Buhari if he was the one who ordered armed DSS personnel and armed policemen to lock up the National Assembly and throw teargas at federal lawmakers in a bid to arrest the Honourable Speaker with no consequence on those involved, as we saw happen on November 20, 2014?
If it is not love for corruption and bigotry that have blinded The PUNCH newspapers and turned them into morons, they would have not forgotten too quickly that not even the military practiced the kind of dictatorship we saw unleashed on this country between 1999 and 2015 by ”democrats”, and they would have seen that the kind of nonsense tolerated by Major General Muhammadu Buhari from Nigeria’s corrupt opposition and corrupt, hate mongering media would have been met with a death sentence if it were the 1999 – 2015 era!
In any case, we thank The PUNCH newspapers for bringing back to us our much beloved General Muhammadu Buhari, and when next they want to engage in another game of satanic human manipulations with lies and propaganda, they should be mindful of the fact that there are countless people like us without short memories.