168. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 168
THIS FOR THAT on SOME QUOTABLE QUOTES BY PRESIDENT GEJ’s CAMPAIGN:
1.“Go to the ministry of Agriculture to see the level of development in the Agriculture sector”….. GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, do we need to go to the ministry of Agriculture before we know that the cost of food/foodstuffs today, are almost three times the prices before you became president?
2. “Buhari and other past leaders did not buy arms for the military”… GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, Did our military use slings and stones to fight the ECOMOG war?
3. “I am talking to those of you who are between 23 and 25 years”… GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, Are you saying those of us who are way above 25 years old should go ahead and vote for Buhari?
4. “I will create 2 million jobs annually if am re-elected”….. GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, how many jobs did you create in 6 years?
5. “I will send 1st class graduates abroad to do their Masters degrees”…GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, you finally agree that our schools here are not good enough for people to study?
6. “If I jail every person in government, who would be left to run the government” ….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, I guess it was the spirit of Fani Kayode that spoke through you here, cos I can’t believe you said this…
7. “How much did Jim Nwobodo steal that Buhari regime put him in jail”…GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, pls tell us how much does one need to steal before it can be called corruption?
8. “If I go to Chibok, they will kill me”….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, if you (the commander in chief of the armed forces) is scared to go to some parts of the country, then we are all in trouble… don’t you think so?
9. “Henry Okah was contracted by some Nigerians to kill me”….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, we are interested in knowing the people who want to kill our president cos an attack on our president is an attack on all of us, so pls mention the names of those who want to kill you sir…
10. “My advisers are misadvising me”….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir Nigerians didn’t vote for your advisers… you were the one that appointed them.
11. “ I want to apologize to the govt workers who didn’t receive their salaries in DEC.”….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir you apologized to them because you need their votes, but you have not said a word about the 2000 people that were killed in BAGA because you know they are dead and dead people can’t vote right??? I see…. # Ok….. # Continue…..
12. “Buhari that can’t remember his own phone numbers is saying he will change the economy of the country”….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, this statement from you is too petty and highly unpresidential.
13. “I am coming up with strategies to fight corruption”…GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir what about strategies to fight stealing?
14. “I will minimize terrorism if am re-elected” ….GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, You have been president for almost 6 years ooo, ehen, I no fit shout!
15. “My Generation have failed you”…… GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, since you agree that you have failed, don’t you think you should be in jail, rather than fighting to remain in Aso Rock?
16. “Vote for LIBERATION…… Vote for PDP”…… GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, You and PDP have been in power for the past 16yrs, so you are right We will vote for Liberation, we will Liberate ourselves from the bondage of PDP.
17 “Our Economy is the Largest in Africa”….. GEJ
MY TAKE: Sir, oh Please, don’t say this thing again, even a two year old child knows it’s a lie…. its the biggest scam of all time.
18. “The monies spent to run the office of the first lady are from NGOs” …. GEJ
MY TAKE: Mr. President! Mr. President!! Mr. President!!!…. How many times did I call you??? Let me pretend as if I didn’t hear this one.
169. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 169
Debunking the many lies on the AIT documentary on Buhari
Never allow the ignorance of anyone take away knowledge from you. Never allow the love or hatred for any man take away objectivity from you.
Having also seen posts by many people expected to be of high intelligence concerning the AIT broadcast on Gen Buhari, I am further convinced that investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria. For an international broadcasting agency to agree to air such documentary without investigation is a slap on journalism. The producers of the revisionism called documentary could not even get basic facts right. They were too desperate in their campaign of calumny and mudslinging,that they are lying to their teeth. They are trying to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Sometimes calmness and silence is the perfect response to calumny.
However, it is good to set the record straight at times also.
Let’s check some of their lies:
1. Shehu Kangiwa,the 2nd republic governor of Sokoto state died after falling from a horse during a polo game in 1981 but the film makers have twisted this historical fact by stating Buhari protected him from prosecution when he came to power in December 1983 because he was Hausa-Fulani like Buhari!
2. Fela never mentioned Buhari in the $2.8 billion scandal. He mentioned OBJ in the original song. It was edited and doctored to smear the man. You claimed he stole money as minister of petroleum and had account in London, yet no evidence with verifiable account details. The said bank debunked such allegations and said they never had a transaction above $100,000 with NNPC.
3. Shagari expelled Ghanaians in 1983 and not Buhari. They were told to leave before the coup took place. On the hind sight, Ghana first deported Nigerians in 1969 while Nigeria also did so to reduce unemployment among Nigerians when the oil prices crashed in the early 80s.
4. Gloria Okon got missing under IBB reign and that was what led to the eventual murder of Dele Giwa.
5. Mrs Funmilayo Ransome Kuti died in 1978, yet it was attributed to Buhari who became head of state in 1983. Who was head of state in 1978?
6. What is my business if drug traffickers were killed? Were they innocent? Who cares if Umaru Dikko was crated for corruption. It is even death sentence in China and I know they will run mad if they hear corruption attracts death.
7. They are now advertising Buharis divorce but didnt tell us Mandela did same. I just hope the press will be freed to run an advert of unfaithfulness, cheating, barrenness etc of a family who failed to uphold the sanctity of family privacy.
8. All the Politicians that were sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to have either enriched themselves with public funds, enriched others without due process, and or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat.
9. AIT/NTA & GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a fat LIE. Buhari’s first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against OBJ.
10. AIT/NTA & GEJ criticized Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known
This isn’t to say Buhari is a saint or without his faults as a former head of state. But going to the extent of blatant lies and distortion of facts is ludicrous. Buhari wasn’t a perfect leader but he was effective. You can’t wear the toga of incompetence or corruption on him.
If Buhari really stole money and the FG has facts, please kindly prosecute him. He should be extradited to UK to answer queries if possible too.
The real issues are being left and daggers are being thrown at the opposition candidate. I strongly believe an incumbent who has performed well would rather focus on his strengths than the weaknesses of his opponent. But then, there is no verifiable great achievement hence the resort to slander and propaganda.
Instead of giving proper response to Prof Soludo’s incisive points, they again responded with name calling and propaganda. Dr Fayemi’s response depicts intelligence and admittance of valid points raised by Soludo.
You can’t market a rotten apple, no matter the cosmetic effect you put on it! No amount of propaganda will sway majority of Nigerians this time:
170. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 170
Lets go through small political history of senior citizens in power in the world
• Ellen Johnson Sirleaf became President of Liberia at age 70 in 2006.
She was 75 in 2011. She will remain president till 2016, at age 80 years.
• President Jacob Zuma of
South Africa is 72 years old. He will be president till 2019 at 77 years.
• Nelson Mandela, born in 1918, became President of South Africa in 1994 at the age of 76. Still president in 1998 when he stepped down
for Mbeki at the age of 80. If he had served two terms, he would have been 84.
• President Peter Mutharika of Malawi was 74 when he was sworn in on 31 May, 2014. He will be president till 2019 at 79.
• President Alpha Conde of Guinea is now 76 years old. He was sworn-in in December 2011when he was at 72.
• President Jose Eduardo Santos of Angola is 72. He will be president till 2020.
• President Abde Bourtefilka of Algeria is 77 years old, and will be in office till 2020 and he will be 83 years old then.
• President Alasanne Quattara of Ivory Coast was 72 years in 2012, and will be President till 2016.
• Yoweri Museveni of Uganda has been president since 1985. He won another seven years-term in 2013 , and will be president till 2020 when he is 84.
• President Jose Mujiaga of Uruguay was 75 years old when elected. He is 79 years now.
• President Tedoro Oblang Nguema Mbasogo, Equatorial Guinea, was born on January 6, 1942. He is 72 years old and still going on.
• President Paul Biya of Cameroon is 81 years old. He will be in office till 2017 at the age of 84 .
• President Milos Zeman of Chech Republic is 70 years old and will be in office till 2018 when he is 74.
• Beji Caid Essebsi of Tunisia is 88 years old and he assumed office in 2014 at 87 years old
• Ronald Reagan, born on February 06, 1911, became US President at 70, and served two terms before retiring in 1989 at the age of 78.
• Abdul Halim of Malaysia is 87 years old. He assumed office in 2011 at age 84.
• Karolos Papoulias president of Greece is 85 years old. He assumed office in 2005 at age 76.
• Anerood Jugnauth Prime Minister of Mauritius is 84 years old. He assumed office in 2014 at age 83.
• Raul Castro of Cuba is 84 years old. He assumed office in 2008 at age 77.
• Artur Rasizade of Azerbaijan is 79 years old. He assumed office in 2003 at age 68.
• Mahmud Abbas of Palestine is 79 years old. He assumed office in 2005 at age 70.
• Shimon Peres of Isreal was 90 at the time his term ended in 2014.
• Eamon De Valera of Ireland was 90 years when his term ended in 1973.
• Joaquin Balague of Domican Republic was 89years old when his term ended in 1996
• Giorgio Napolitano of Italy was 89 years old when he resigned from government in 2015
• Luis Alberto Sánchez Prime Minister of Peru was 88years old when he resigned his appointment in 1989.
• Girma Wolde-Giorgis of Ethiopia was 88 years old when his term ended in 2013.
• Sandro Pertini of Italy was 88 years old when his term ended in 1985.
• Obafemi Awolowo was 74 during his last attempt at presidency in 1983.
• Nnamdi Azikiwe was 79 when he contested for presidency in 1983.
In conclusion, I am not an apostle for recycling old politicians but I am averse to people like Ayo Fayose pushing twisted and one-sided
history in our faces. I just want to show that all over the world
senior citizens get elected and most of them see their tenure through.
In fact a few of them die in office. Only Tôn Đức Thắng of Vietnam died in office. You can research this fact. Ironically none of dead presidents on Fayose’s statics in the Punch was up to 70 as at the
time of their death. This shows how confused this Ekiti governor is.
Let the game continue, we will serve them while it is hot.
171. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 171
Buhari: The Change We Need
This is a message from the APC Presidential Candidate Gen. Buhari
“Fellow Nigerian, People accuse me of many things. But one thing they never accuse me of is corruption. They never accuse me of mediocrity, or of lying. People accuse me of many things. I have led this country and I have a record. We were not perfect, but we were effective; we solved problems, and we made Nigerians proud.
In our government, we fought corruption, we stabilised the Naira, and we shut down insurgencies. We shouldn’t forget so soon that there was the Maitatsine ravaging the North east and we dealt with it. We also overran the Chadian rebels.We rebuilt industries, Nigerians queued up and treated each other with respect; Nigerians took pride in our reputation for discipline. The world admired us. We were proud to be Nigerians.
However, because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoism; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed Shariah. All my running mates have been either Igbo or Yoruba and are always devout Christian of indisputable repute.
I have and will continue to condemn those who burn God’s places of worship, be they churches or mosques and wish God’s judgment upon them. As your President, their punishment won’t stop there, we will also ensure Boko Haram and other such elements, are found, are arrested and face the full wrath of the law as punishment for their crimes against our country.
My dear friends, this is very important to note: It doesn’t matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere, Urhobo, Igala and, no, it does not matter if you are Christian, Muslim,animist or atheist: we need a new direction under a new leadership. The task ahead will be challenging and daunting, but it is surmountable. This is what leadership is about.
My only desire is to prove to you that Nigeria can truly work. Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime, you can be proud of this country. Let me make you this promise today: We will protect your children. We will protect your wealth. We will make this country work again. This is why I am running for the office of the president of Nigeria. This is my promise.”
– Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR)
172. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 172
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN ANSWER THE
FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :
* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yar Adua’s running
mate who were the people that first kicked against your
The Ijaws did. Their reason was that in 2 years as governor of
Bayelsa state, you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your
era is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.
* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and
PDP as Yar Adua’s running mate?
You Jonathan had a case with EFCC. Documents proved you
embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your
wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION
DOLLARS) all these within two years.
* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yar
Adua’s running mate?
The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your
mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.
* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather
You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in
Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents.
The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk
your dubious claim.
* Jonathan, when Yar’adua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those
who objected and what was their reasons?
Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are
not sincere in the Niger Delta cause but only after your
SHOULD I GO ON?
* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term?
You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM.
*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aondooaka to go
To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yar’adua.
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even
when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you.
* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn’t only remove all his loyalist from your government,
you also made sure you made his enemies your closest
allies. You don’t need me to start calling names right?
* Who is Jonathan’s BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.
AWAY FROM POLITICS.
* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove
subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and
Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.
MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo’s government brought GSM amongst other things,
Yar’adua’s short time in government brought RULE OF LAW.
Jonathan what has yours brought?
NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.
* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed
as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
* Jonathan what in Heaven’s name do you need TEN
presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the
* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to
DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.
* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY
CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu,
Alamieyesiegha (or whatever), Bode George, et al
* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than
have a session with those brains who are truly making
Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still,
compose a comforting message to the people of North East.
Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.
We provide our water – borehole.
We provide our light – generator/ inverter
We provide our security – high fence/ cctv
We provide our education – private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.
A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.
HIGH Uneployment in the land.
High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption
JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10
terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE
– Angry Nigerian
173. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 173
Food 4 thot: Nothing is permanent is life
I vividly Recall the story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80’s edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn’t buy that car for 50k today. Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just’cos he wanted to acquire the rave of the moment – Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour’s house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student’s room. What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity…. Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190, which turned out to be the only car they ever owned till date. They found out too late that true love is invaluable. A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phones. What about the MTN SIM card that many people went extra miles before they bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at N100 bcos all networks are begging people to even take it for free. People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over ‘vanity’ and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I Say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing you can’t achieve. All you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you would thank God without regrets. There is actually nothing in this world that is worth going to Hell for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
174. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 174
Vote your conscience
My people, vote your conscience. Don’t be manipulated. If your pastor says don’t vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don’t allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don’t talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don’t remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don’t ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don’t resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don’t reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a “Christian”. If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.
175. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 175
All the Books of The Bible in the order they appeared.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS…MUST READ!
I went to Genesis Hotels through Exodus road. On the way, i saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly “Samuel,Samuel”.
At a stage, the, first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon.
This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah traveled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem . Habakkuk then visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is Malachi.
Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians.
At that time too, the Ephesians realizing that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write in Hebrew.
On hearing this, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of our of life in Christ Jesus
176. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 176
Food 4 thot from Abiyamo
You can never vote for a Muslim but you work for Dangote.
You can never vote for a Muslim but all your food na Dangote.
You can never vote for a Muslim but your landlord whom you now owe for six months na Alhaji wey no dey bother you.
You can never vote for a Muslim but your bestie & bunk mate in FGC was an Alhaja’s daughter and you never fought for once over religion. You were even best ladies at each other’s weddings.
You can never vote for a Muslim but you sit your ass in Malaysia for 10 years and refuse to come home.
You can never vote for a Muslim but you cannot do without suya.
You can never vote for a Muslim but you dream of doing your wedding in Dubai.
You can never vote for a Muslim but you have aborted for Rasaki seven times and your mother is a deaconess and mother in Israel.
You can never vote for a Muslim but Muhammed Ali is your idol.
You can never vote for a Muslim but your government can collect zero-interest loans of billions of dollars from an Islamic bank to make your life and that of your family better.
You can never vote for a Christian but you work in bank owned by Christians and you never miss Xmas bonus in the office.
You can never vote for a Christian but your doctor of 30 years is a Deeper Lifer.
You can never vote for a Christian but the blood transfused to save the life of your mother was from a Christian you never even met.
You can never vote for a Christian but you refuse to leave UK where their queen is the head of the Anglican Church.
You can never vote for a Christian but all your favourite Nigerian musicians are Christians who discovered their talents in the church choirs.
You can never vote for a Christian but all the people you are sleeping with are Christians in your area.
You can never vote for a Christian but Tyler Perry is your dream husband.
You can never vote for a Christian but you study free in Germany where Christian Democrats are in power.
You can never vote for a Christian but your car and all your gadgets are from Christian nations.
You can never vote for a Christian but not a single item in your house was made in a Muslim nation.
Who are you deceiving? Are you not just fooling yourself? I really wonder why many Nigerians cannot think when it comes to issues of religions. Many are so sentimental with it and smart politicians have identified this weakness and use it to magamugu many Nigerians who cannot just think and ask themselves why the PDP chairman is a Muslim and why the APC chairman is a Christian. Just play the religious card and all common sense will vanish from the brains of many. The funny thing is that many of these people making mouth on Facebook forget that the same Facebook is an invention of an atheist. Nigerians, wake need to wake up and smell the coffee. Our real enemies are the political, tribal and religious extremists who use everything to divide us while they loot under the cover of the same confusion they created, we all have the same enemy. We must wake up and let the world hear of our greatness. It is time for us to transcend religious bigotry and become a nation worthy of global respect. It is time for us to invent something useful for the world and humanity. You know, like Facebook that we so enjoy that we even fail to realize it is the wonderful work of a ‘sinful’ Jewish atheist.
– Abiyamo’s wall
177. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 177
Vote your conscience not religion. God uses unbelievers sometimes for His Purpose
It is in moments like this that we know a lot of believers ain’t either reading their Bibles or have no understanding of what they are reading. A lot of us today are just promises-claiming Christians, we don’t have interest in the histories and events that surround the Bible and how the faith even evolved.
The LORD used several Persian Kings (Darius the Great, Darius the Mede and Cyrus as examples) to accomplish HIS mandate.
Here is Isaiah 45:1: “This is what the Lord says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut.
Here also is Ezra 1:1
“In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken by Jeremiah, the LORD moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing”
Ezra 1:2-4 “Thus says Cyrus king of Persia, ‘The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and He has appointed me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3’Whoever there is among you of all His people, may his God be with him! Let him go up to Jerusalem which is in Judah and rebuild the house of the LORD, the God of Israel; He is the God who is in Jerusalem. 4’Every survivor, at whatever place he may live, let the men of that place support him with silver and gold, with goods and cattle, together with a freewill offering for the house of God which is in Jerusalem.'”
It was Darius the Great, who continued the policy of Cyrus, of allowing the Jewish people to return to Israel. The Jews resumed the work of restoring the Temple in Jerusalem, in Darius’ second year as king (Hag. 1:1; Zech. 1:1), and completed it in his sixth year (Ezra 6:15). Darius gave a great deal of help to the Jews in the rebuilding, including money and protection.
Darius the Mede was the successor of Belshazzar to the throne of Babylon. He was the one who made Daniel a governor (Dan. 6:1-2). It was also Darius the Mede who had Daniel thrown into the lions den, but later decreed that everybody in his kingdom “must tremble and fear before the God of Daniel” (Dan. 6:26-27)
There is a popular opinion among Christians particularly in Northern Nigeria saying it is better we vote a corrupt nominal christian than vote a Muslim of integrity.
I can only refer them to the Bible and let them see what God had used so called Unbelievers to do in time past and that I have no doubt he can use a Muslim to rewrite the history of our nation.
If you are afraid of the persecution that may possibly arise, do not forget that it’s in such critical moments the Most High usually shows up. Let’s give Nigeria a fresh hope despite our fears!
178. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 178
Goodluck Jonathan is clueless and the world agrees.
Selected Quotes from World Leaders and International Media.
“Nigeria, under Jonathan, squandered oil wealth, and breeds corruption. – Senator Hilary Clinton
“Massive, widespread and pervasive corruption affecting all levels of government under President Jonathan.” – US State Department
“Jonathan’s government incompetent, callous and very corrupt.” – The Economist
“We shouldn’t have waited for a practically non-existing government to give us the go ahead before mounting a humanitarian effort to rescue these girls.” – Senator John McCain
“Jonathan’s record on corruption is a disgrace.” – The Guardian UK
“Mr Jonathan, who leads a corrupt government that has little credibility.” – New York Times
179. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 179
All these election postponement etc may be a fulfilment of a prophecy a man of God made last year. Before you call me superstitious, see what he said
Primate Olabayo’s shocking 2015 predictions: Presidential election ’ll be deadlocked
Can you tell us what you mean by saying that the seat of the president is not vacant?
God has revealed to me that if at all there is going to be presidential election, it will be inconclusive just like (the June 12,) that we had during the time of the late Chief MKO Abiola who flew the flag of the Social Democratic Party under the military administration of General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. What I am seeing is the poor will take on the rich, it is a revolution that I am seeing in no distance future.
the country will not disintegrate because specifically, the United States had earlier said that in 2015, there would be no Nigeria and ironically, some Nigerian politicians have been working towards it.
By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed.
I have told you that there may not be election next year and if there is going to be an election, God told me that they are going to rig the election and this will cause an upheaval and the results of the election will not be declared and if the result is declared, the winners of the election will not govern. But my advice is let the president go peacefully and retire to his village .
No be me talk am no. Na Primate Theophilius Olabayo. Will GEJ take his advice and retire to his village? ” won kilo fun olode sugbon ko gba ikilo, aigba ikilo, lo seku polode” (the hunter was warned but he failed to heed sound warning. His failure to heed advice led to his destruction) #OjoadeOnMyMind
180. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 180
My selfless support for a better Nigeria
I have received countless message from facebook friends demanding to know how much I am being paid to campaign for Apc/GMB and all my posts on fb. It is therefore appropriate for me to respond through this open medium.
My family members, close friends, colleagues and school mates can vouch that activism is my natural calling.
For record purpose, I can’t be paid to know what is right. I don’t need to be paid to fight for a better Nigeria for my kids and coming generations through my writings. Why should I be paid to criticise bad government and misgovernance? I want my children to be proud of me that, I stood for the truth when others were busy selling their conscience for money, ethnic and religious sentiments.
So, no penny is paid to me. It is a free service to purge my conscience. Thank you!
181. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 181
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI UNMASKED!!!
1. He was the only Head-of-State, apart from Major-General Aguiyi Ironsi, that never promoted himself to the position of General in Nigeria Army while he was in power.(That’s integrity)
2. He has zero tolerance for corruption.
3. He launched the war against indiscipline and Environmental sanitation, a legacy that is still with us till this day.
4. He paid up all our debt during his regime.
5. During his regime inflation rate came down from 23% to 5%.
6. During his regime,Naira was so strong that N1 was equal to $2 and £1was equal to N2.
7.As the HOS he stood firm against world powers when they were trying to meddle in Nigerian affairs, because they pressurize him to borrow money from IMF/World bank in other to devalue the Naira and make it worthless.
8. Drug trafficking incidences was very low because he actually dealt with drug dealers and drug peddlers because he believes they are tarnishing Nigerias image abroad. many nations with similar conviction also copied his mode of punishment to drug peddlers and till today drug peddlers are executed in countries like Thailand,Vietnam, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore to mention a few.
9. As a Petroleum Minister and General Manager of NNPC under Obasanjo between 1976-1979, he was instrumental to buying 1 refinery, and building an additional 2, out of the 4 refineries we have in Nigeria today.He constructed 20 oil depots throughout Nigeria and laid 3200km of oil pipelines.
10. As the chairman of PTF under late General Sani Abacha. He managed the PTF with transparency by publishing the annual report promptly.
11. He used the excess crude oil given to PTF to construct road all across Nigeria that it was even said that he constructed and rehabilitated more roads than the Federal Government itself.
12. The PTF under him also supplies textbooks, notebooks, Buses to tertiary institution, drugs was supplied to hospitals He also rehabilitated our mass transit system supplying public buses all over. Vote Buhari For President
182. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 182
The Fear of Buhari
The fear of candidate Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria today. Buhari was no serious contender in the eyes of ordinary Nigerians in the contest for the Presidency in 2003, 2007, 2011 but in 2015 Buhari has become a serious issue, a volcano, an avatar, a hurricane, a force and a thunder to reckon with. The event that changed everything was when General Buhari was nominated as the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC in a 48-hour non-stop event at Teslim Balogun stadium in Surulere. Few days after a cerebral scholar and Pastor in the finest tradition Professor Yemi Osinbajo was picked as his running mate, the momentum changed, permutations changed and calculations changed. The very stone which the builder rejected has become the head of the corner and all and sundry have come far and near to admire the edifice.
But Buhari’s rise to fame in Nigeria did not come so easy. Like Abraham Lincoln who through power of consistent consistency rose to become the president of the United States after several attempts, Buhari waded through pains and tears to get to where he is today. I have since learnt a lot through Buhari’s power of not losing his head when others are losing theirs in a country where politics of the stomach holds sway. Through Buhari’s life I have learnt that there is hope for a man who is not easily defeated even when the person seems to have lost everything. I have learnt that the world and everything that is in it belongs to those who try to drill the deepest well.
This is the reason why the thieves, the corrupt, the demons, jezebels and all the monsters in Nigeria will not sleep until Buhari is out of the way for them to continue the business as usual. Check the newspapers, the TV stations, radio stations etc and you will at once notice that the common project is to find everything that is bad under the sun and hang it on the neck of the retired general. They all have a thousand and one reasons to demonize and pull down candidate Buhari so that the business will continue as usual. They place adverts and documentaries that make no meaning to anybody except those placing them. When there are no lies to use against Buhari, they try to manufacture as many as possible and dish it out to to the political space. The more they do this the more it becomes obvious that Nigeria needs a Buhari to rise again. The more those who seek to destroy Buhari work, the more his popularity grows a million times. The more they throw mud at him the more cleaner the man becomes in the eyes of the ordinary Nigerians who desire change at all cost.
If you have listened to the audio and the transcript of how Ayo Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore, Olubolade, Chris Ubah, Nigerian army, the police, DSS, the presidency etc conspired to steal Ekiti state from APC, you will then realize why Ayo Fayose wants Buhari dead by all means. If you know how much crude oil is stolen in Nigeria on a daily basis or how some importers of petroleum products have shortchanged the country, you will then realize why they are fighting tooth and nail to maintain the status quo. If you know the privileges Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, Tompolo and others enjoy today under president Jonathan you will at once understand why they are threatening fire and brimstone should Jonathan lose this election. If you are privileged to know the billions going to the pastors and the so called Men of God, you may not go too far to understand why they are falling over themselves to accuse Buhari of planning to Islamize Nigeria if elected president. If your eyes are wider enough to see the rot some government officials especially at the federal level have brought to the land, you will at once understand why they want the soft and weak Jonathan to continue in office. If you are clever enough to know the billions of dollars Jonathan’s administration has invested in the power sector without anything to show for it in sixteen years ,you will then realize why the fear of candidate Buhari is now the beginning of wisdom in Nigeria. If you know the level of corruption being condoned by this administration in Abuja, you will further understand why they want president Jonathan to continue forever.
But the thieves have stolen enough for the owners to take notice. They have taken enough for themselves, for their children, their grand children and great grand children and yet they cannot say enough is enough. Candidate Buhari is coming to put a stop to this endless corruption and impunity. Buhari is coming to build the battered and badly managed Nigerian Army which was once one of the best standing Armies in Africa. Buhari is coming to unite Nigerians, president Jonathan has divided along ethnic and religious lines. Candidate Buhari is coming to restore sanity in the land. He is coming to stop the oil thieves and the political traders in the seat of power. The retired general is coming to restore the dignity of Nigeria and Nigerians in the comity of nations. He is coming to rebuild our decayed infrastructure and democratic institutions. He is coming to restore hope to the hopeless. He is coming to secure the land.
Today, the money changers, the money doublers, the wheel dealers, marabouts, sorcerers, foolish constituencies, foolish gerontocrats, merciless and unconscionable oil dealers ritualists,who thrives under President Jonathan have become desperate, hysterical, confused, dumbfounded, and in total disarray about the coming of candidate Buhari. They are looking for time to regroup but cannot find the time. They want their Jonathan to be re-elected and yet they do not want an election. They have placed confused Advertorials to fight Buhari but they end up fighting themselves. They created a thousand lies to cover a lie and yet the truth stands out like the rock of Gibraltar.
There is a finger of God in this fourth coming of candidate Buhari in 2015. Students of the Bible know that Cyrus in Isaiah 45 did not know God and yet God blessed him and used him. God is not man. God’s ways are not man’s ways. He sees beyond all of us in the world put together. I want Buhari to win this election so that these scavengers, contractors, ritualists, kidnappers, armed robbers, and oil dealers who call themselves Bishops, Pastors, Men of Gof will return to the scriptures. You cannot serve God and mammon. When the ordinary Nigerians call Buhari Mai Gaskiya, do we understand the meaning? A good man can be found in the church, in the mosque and in other religions. One honest man is worth more to the society than all ruffians that ever existed. Buhari is the next President of Nigeria. Case rested!
183. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 183
Whenever a Good Man rules, the citizens CANNOT be looted or divided.
China President, Xi Jinpinx is an atheist. He has never been to any religious gathering but he has a good conscience. When you consider the way in which he treats human beings (Chinese citizens), you’ll marvel. Under him, Stealing Is Not Just Corruption But A Deadly Offence. You Steal A Kobo, You Lose Your Life. This helps everyone to be afraid of stealing.
As powerful and effective Xi Jinpinx is, what he will earn in a year is what Nigerian President will budget for food in a year. Yet some of the looted but thoughtless Nigerian citizens keep saying garbage.
By the way, if 170-lives were wasted and the president who receive the most outrageous salary in the world wake up the following day, dancing. Was that also a treat of a good man?
Less-paid Jordan President is the good man. One Jordanian was killed by ISIS and this man didn’t just lose his rest but vowed to personally led air-strike against ISIS.
We know those good men of good conscience not by their looks or words but by their fight against lawlessness and their high level of fairness to their citizens.
This regime is not a blessing to humanity. Oh! You mean they are good men because they move from Winners Chapels to the Lord’s Chosen. Jeeeeeeez! Even the devil himself appeared before the God Almighty to accuse Job and he still do so till today. Nigerians should be serious for once. Stop calling evil good!
Was Adolf Hitler not a Church-goer??? Was he also a good man? Rubbish galore in my nation
Full credits Olusola Opeyemi
184. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 184
MY EYES ON PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
Life is a hostile market,in which sympathetic fellows are the top on the losers chart-OTA.
(grab that to your skull if you vote GEJ in 2011 due to sympathy but has now turn 360 degree lol)
Did you know thrice Nigerians has fought battles on behalf of GEJ?
One,when late president umaru musa yaradua was terribly sick and had been recieving treatment in gremany and saudi arabia respectively,some ignoramus peeps tutored by mrs turai yaradua under the aegis of Yaradua cabal were bent on standing against the transfer of power as been stated in our constitution to his vice Goodluck Jonathan,Nigerians from various proffessions rally together and formed the SAVE NIGERIA GROUP(SNG) with protests and various petitions they successfully triumph over the enemies,through this Jonathan was sworn in as our acting president
Two,when the time for declaration of candidates ahead of 2011 presidential election draw near,some northern politicians in the ruling party PDP suddenly brought up a signed agreement within the party that states the sharing of the presidency seat within the North and South.
Adamu ciroma was the loudest vuvuzela among those self central idiots shouting to heaven that power must return to the North and stay for 4years in order to fullfill the agreed rotation so far a southerner in former president Olusegun obasanjo had spent 8years in office,
A northern consensor candidate was chosen in Atiku Abubakar to face a Goodluck jonathan who has declared his ambition to constest according to his constitutional rights,Nigerians rally again to handle over an empathy victory to mr jonathan over atiku at the PDP presidential primaries election
Three,the power return call of Adamu ciroma and co suddenly transformed from a party agreement to a national one,many nigerians were confused especially southerners wondering why the power shift call was that loud,to show nigerians were against such agreement majority of them from different religion,ethnic groups,region and even political parties went to the polls and voted in Goodluck Jonathan as the nation president
To the best of my knowledge president jonathan has not taken up a single battle to fight on behalf of nigerians to show his gratefulness for all this despite some fights appears before him.
Or did you know of one he fought/fight please?
Credits: Oluwaseun Temitope Ayelabowo
185. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 185
BE NOT DECEIVED…….A VOTE FOR GEJ IS NOT A VOTE FOR CHRISTIANITY
Most Christians who object to voting out GEJ do so because they feel replacing him with GMB would be running the risk of the islamisation.
In fact, some of them even opine that, from a national perspective, GEJ has performed far below expectation but feel that the interest of the church, Christians and Christianity would be protected by GEJ .
These are my views:
1. Jesus Christ is the owner of the Church and He is the one with the sole responsibility of protecting His church.
He said it categorically, ” I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.” Matt 16.18
Jesus is still alive, able and up to His responsibility of keeping the church. He doesn’t need the help of politicians.
2. The church doesn’t need the power of politics to advance the kingdom.
What advances God’s kingdom is the power of the Holy Spirit, not political power.
Acts 1.8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
3. Nigeria belongs to all of us and not to any religion only.
When GEJ took the oath of office, he swore to defend and protect the interest of all Nigerians.
It was not an oath to protect the interest of Christians.
It is extremely selfish of us to vote in GEJ primarily to protect the interest of Christians.
So what happens to the millions of our Muslim brothers and sisters…..and those who even prefer to be irreligious or whatever? They should go and die?
4. More Christians have been slaughtered under the watch of GEJ than any Muslim president.
More churches have been destroyed under GEJ than under any Muslim president.
We have more insurgency-created Christian orphans, widows and widowers under the watch of GEJ.
So how is GEJ protecting the interest of Christians?
5. Nigeria has been islamised under GEJ.
When he was sworn into office, GEJ inherited 774 local government areas.
As of this moment, boko haram has collected 17 local governments from GEJ.
Some of the 17 local governments are predominantly Christian areas but are now Islamic caliphate.
If that is not islamisation then what is it?
Please vote GEJ if you choose to but don’t let religion be the basis…..it is pure deception.
Credits: Tayo Onaleye
186. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 186
MR PRESIDENT WE LOVE YOU BUT OTUOKE NEEDS YOU MORE !!!
When you arrive buy generator because you did not fix power.
Buy boat because they still dont have roads.
You can’t do fishing business because they are still under the oil spill carnage.
You can come to Lagos to buy food because the
farmlands in Rivers and Bayelsa are destroyed by
uncleaned oil spills over the years.
If you want to go to Onitsha you will suffer traffic
hold-up on the old Niger bridge because the new one you promised did not get of the drawing paper.
Going to the north? You cant try it because of the Boko-Haram insecurity you could not quell.
That international business u want to do at retirement, you will do so at bitter huge cost bcos you will spend over N200 to buy a dollar. You
could only make d Naira depreciate rather than
As you go home you will have distrust and disrespect for the Nigerian system, because you know how corrupt you left it.
Thank you for increasing tarriff on imported cars
to 70%, Nigeria now have hope of gold medal at
Olympics trekking marathon. We dont produce automobile in real sense. New cars still cost an arm and a leg. And banks don’t give credit.
The Ibori that your government could not find to
prosecute for money laundering. British
government did that job for you, he is serving
13 years in British jail now.
Its your idea that governments do better in second term. No problem but for us its only a government
that deliver in first term that we can give a second term. You can ask Obasanjo.
When you get to Otuoke, you can call Obasanjo and blame him for not supporting you, but remember he gave you the GSM you will use to make the call.
Thank you Mr. President but some of us have decided to try somebody else rather than be on stand-still for another four years.
V O T E W I S E L Y……..
V O T E F O R C H A N G E
187. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 187
JONATHAN’S DESCENT FROM GRACE TO GRASS IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
This is worth reading. The writer is unknown.
How did the giant of Africa descend this low in the minds of those who used to respect her ?! Never in the history of Nigeria, not even during military rule has our esteem, our pride, as a nation taken such a bashing!:
“I have carried out a research about Jonathan’s popularity and credibility among world leaders, whose neutrality is unquestionable. Here are some of their views:
“Jonathan is running a government that is supervising the syphoning of Nigeria’s resources” – Senator Hilary Clinton
“Jonathan’s government is practically not existing and therefore, America should just help Nigerians” – US senator John Maccain.
“I do not think the Nigerian president is on the right track. Why would he and his party carry out this massive campaign in Ghana when we all know that their country do not vote online? It is misplaced, if you ask me.” – Ghana’s President.
“I would rather commit suicide than ask the international community to help safeguard my country against militias, our country has a strong army to do the job unlike Nigeria” – Cameroon President
“…this election is a choice between a failed president and a former dictator.”
– Christiane Amanpour (CNN)
“I have never called the United Nations to guard us. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself ” – Uganda president.
“It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we cannot guarantee our security? What kind of persons would we be?” – Senegal President
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe said, “Nigeria was so corrupt that you have to bribe a pilot before he could fly his passenger plane at Nigeria’s airport”.
We prioritized national security by developing a strong Army, otherwise our Gabon would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria, where militias have disappeared with school children” – Gabon President.
My fellow Americans, as commander in chief, my highest priority is the security of the American people – President Obama
What can we say of Jonathan ?
188. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 188
The Wind of Change in the air
Many times when Nostra II warns,many people scoff but his warnings end up coming to pass in d end. Many of u rmr in 2010 when nostra ii warned about voting for GEJ Jokerman. Many were carried off by his fake stories of shoelessness. They have seen d light now.? What of when sameman was fighting with his mentor Baba Otta? I re-iterated he’ll not only beg Baba Otta,but will regret it greatly. Sebi e don happen.
Time will not allow me talk of when Americans were warned of giving Obama a 2nd term,an action many of them now regret; or his warnings about Keshi, naira devaluation, crude oil fall, formation of APC (coallation of progressives) ,d need for Buhari to run 2015 presidency&why APC should choose him etc etc
The main stuff is disregard Nostra II to ur peril
God rules in d affairs of men. His wisdom and Grace is with Nostra II
Now Nostra II sees an inevitable cry for change! Nobody stops a full moving train without being crushed. Those who make peaceful chance impossible make violent change inevitable – Franz Fanon
Oro mi jo bi owe,ologbon lo le ye
Revo on my mind or Gbagbo treatment
189. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 189
They said Buhari will take us back if elected President!
Nigerians say it’s a good decision to go back when you’ve lost your way on a 16yrs PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible.
Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order
7. Nigeria had no debt at all.
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11 Western world can’t interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not annex their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on generator.
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers.
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time.
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury.
20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can’t afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
190. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 190
We are to blame,not Obj
For record purposes, I am not a fan of OBJ but I am compelled to remind people that Obj isn’t to blame for our choice of bad leaders, but we ourselves.
At the time when OBJ presented us with weak and sick men, healthy men full of sense and action also contested for the same office but Nigerians chose the sick and weak team with their two eyes open. When IBB, a man who confessed with his own mouth that he was the devil in human form, offered us OBJ in 1999, a very decent, sensible, responsible tested and trusted fine breed democrat also contested for our votes but we Nigerians, with our two eyes open, accepted the devil’s gift and discarded the obviously far better gift from God on the altar of primordial or vendetta driven sentiments.
How can such people have good governance? You can’t eat your cake and have it. Nigerians chose vendetta over good governance thereby making good governance the opportunity cost. So why blame OBJ for bad governance after having sacrificed good governance as the opportunity cost for the vendetta (by Igbos and South-South) or old reliable friend reward (by the entire North)?
I re-iterate, I am not a fan of OBJ but I am compelled to remind some bigots what obj did for their god called Gej.
Few among are:
1. Obj single handedly picked him as Yardua running mate despite the protest frm edwin clark and co who were against Gej nomination.
2. Obj was instrumental to his emergence as president. Obj pleaded with the North to accept Gej that he would spend just a 4 years tenure.
As a man of honour, Obj has bluntly rejected gej plan for second term based on an earlier agreement.
However, i am not surprise that many people lack honour and integrity, thus, they do not keep to agreement.
To me, though belated, obj followed the path of honour by dumping Gej and pdp.
The unity and oneness of Nigeria is bigger than the greedy and selfish ambition of Gej.
I have a message for the imbeciles supporting all the wrong things in the name of politics: Poverty and chaos knows not party affiliation or religion.
LEAVE OBJ ALONE!
191. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 191
On the 11th April 2011, Laurent Gbagbo, the then Cote d’ Ivoire President, and his power-drunk wife, Simone Gbagbo, were shamefully arrested by the forces loyal to Alassane Ouattara, the Ivoriens’ choice during that country’s election. As a sitting President of Ivory Coast for 10years, Gbagbo lost election which he had postponed several times to Alasanne Ouattara in 2010.
Rather than honourably handover to the country’s popular candidate, Gbagbo chose to manipulate the election. And for one year, he refused to listen to voice of reasoning and only relied on the advice of his closed aides. But on the 11th of April 2011, he paid the ignoramus price with his wife.
There are many similarities between today’s Nigeria’s President, our country’s voting pattern, the opposition candidate and Ivory Coast of 2011.
President Jonathan is presumed by some of his supporters to be a very humble man. If he is indeed humble&nice as he’s been portrayed, he must not allow himself repeat Gbagbo drama in Nigeria. He must see the hand writting on the wall. He must not listen to those who will not be there when the bubble will finally bust.
An advice from Nostra II
Disregard Nostra II to ur peril !
God rules in the affairs of men !
192. FRIDAY FREE FOOD FOR FRIENDS’ FREAKING FREETHINKING Vol 192
48 team World Cup, very unrealistic and clueless suggestion
Luis Figo proposes 48 team World Cup as he campaigns for FIFA President – News
My take, this guy isn’t only clueless but has nothing to contribute. A 48 team WC isn’t only ridiculous,but a big waste. Do we want to be seeing ridiculous scorelines with many unworthy teams (even from Europe). WC is serious business for serious minds and teams. In my opinion, the no of WC teams should even be reduced to 24 teams or even 20 (I’ll prefer a 20 team WC- 4 groups of 5 teams with even a 2nd group stage).This will make WCs more competitive wt worthier teams that will sweat to qualify&wont be fighting unnecessarily over money when they get there. What do u think? Do u agree wt me or “inspirational” Luis Figo?